How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC
Many times the user faces various kinds of problems with the computer. Problems like the improper running of the computer and the user getting strange errors. If the user is not satisfied and wants to return to a default state then one can choose windows 10. The operating system is full of options that help the computer restore to a previous state. For doing that the customers need to follow various kinds of steps:
- At first navigate to settings- One can get there by clicking the gear icon by click the start menu
- Select “Update and Security”
- Click Recovery in the left plane
One is left with three major options first is rest this PC, the second is going back to an earlier build and third is advanced setup. In case one wants to reset the PC then it is the best option for starting fresh. Advanced start up helps in booting off a recovery USB drive or disk. The third one, “Go to an earlier build” is made for windows insider for rolling back to previous version of OS.
- Then click “Get started” under reset this PC
- Then click “Keep my files” or remove everything
It depends on the user whether one wants to keep the files intact. Once this is done all the settings will get returned to their defaults and the apps will be uninstalled.
- Select just remove may files or “Remove files and clean the drive”
The customers can choose “Just remove my files”.
- Click Next if one gets the warning windows can’t roll back to the prior version of OS
- Click Reset when prompted
- Click continue when prompted
These are the normal steps which will help the computers reset to windows to 10 PC. In case the customers are having technical problems then contact Dell Repairs Adelaide
and do away with the problems. Many times the customers feel troubled and vexed because they are unable to solve the problems.
Read our another blog here : How do I fix blue screen Windows 7
- Recovery options in Windows 10
- How to Reset your Windows 10 Operating System
- Reset or reinstall Windows 10 on your Dell computer